- Any submission already published elsewhere is ineligible for publication at Ignatian. This includes any writing previously published on personal blogs or websites.
- For fiction and nonfiction, submit only one piece of up to 5,000 words at a time.
- For poetry, you may submit up to two poems at a time.
- Please use standard formatting guidelines. We prefer Times New Roman 12pt font, double-spaced for prose; single-spaced for poetry is acceptable.
- All submissions must be clearly titled and include word count.
- Contributors should not include their name or personal information on any part of the document itself.
- Include appropriate trigger warnings at the beginning of each piece.
- We will not consider work that centers either graphic violence or sex. We also will not tolerate work that promotes racism, homophobia, or other oppressive or hateful ideologies.
All submissions must include a third-person biography, which will be reprinted in the magazine should the work be accepted for publication. Include up to 50 words about your work, previous publications, and any other relevant information.
Priority will be given to USF community members.